BitTitan names Tosin Vaithilingam as Senior Solution Architect



by Stacey Farrar

Proven leader brings significant engineering and migration experience to its Customer Success Team

SYDNEY, September 19.  BitTitan has announced that  Tosin Vaithilingam has joined its Customer Success Team as a senior solution architect headquartered in Hong Kong. With over a decade of focused professional IT experience, Tosin brings significant engineering and migration expertise to BitTitan’s APAC customers.

Tosin previously worked as a senior consultant dealing with M&A, divestitures, and IT transformation projects. In addition, he has spearheaded the planning of a variety of migration projects ranging from Exchange-to-Exchange migrations to Active Directory migrations, Consolidation and On-Premises to Microsoft 365 migrations, and everything in-between including Public Folders, Microsoft Teams, and Lotus Notes migrations.

Recognizing that migrations can be complex and there is a lot at stake for IT professionals, BitTitan created its Customer Success Team to provide MigrationWiz customers with global coverage for essential services such as project scoping, planning and proof-of-concept.

Depending on a customer’s needs, Tosin can help them identify the data, files, and workloads they need to move, assess all the complexities of their environment, both at the source and the destination, and assist them with developing a comprehensive migration plan, including proof-of-concept.

Tosin joins BitTitan as the demand for cloud services grows worldwide, especially in Australia and the greater APAC region. According to Gartner, Inc., in 2022, spending on public cloud services is expected to reach $18.7 billion in Australia.

That spending surge is primarily driven by broad digital transformation initiatives. The Guardian reports that Australia’s businesses have approximately 25% of their IT infrastructure in the cloud and will need to get “all or most of the remaining 75% on the hybrid cloud by 2025.”

“As digital transformation continues to accelerate, my commitment is to our customers’ success,” said Tosin. “Whether they’re new to migrations or facing a complex project, the Customer Success team is a technical resource for customers and we are eager to help them save time and money or simply reduce stress.”

Recognizing that customer needs for MigrationWiz onboarding will vary by project, BitTitan offers three levels of customer engagement: Enterprise Onboarding, Standard Onboarding, and Advisor Hours.


  • Enterprise Onboarding is best for large-scale, multi-workload migrations of more than 1,000 users. It includes a kickoff meeting and planning sessions with a customer success manager to assist in defining project scope, strategy and success criteria, and the proof-of-concept test migration planning.
  • Standard Onboarding is an excellent option for new MigrationWiz users or those with a single license or smaller project. It includes time with a customer success manager to assist with setting up requirements for the environment, defining project scope, strategy and success criteria, and the proof-of-concept test migration.
  • Advisor Hours provide partners with dedicated one-on-one time to receive advice and answer their questions. This option is ideal for those new to MigrationWiz and migration scenarios.

BitTitan® is the premier provider of cloud migration solutions that support leading cloud ecosystems, including Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. Its flagship product, MigrationWiz®, is the industry-leading SaaS solution for mailbox, document, public folder and Microsoft Teams migrations between a wide range of Sources and Destinations. Since 2009, BitTitan moved over 25 million users to the cloud across 46,000 customers in 188 countries. BitTitan is an Idera, Inc. company. To learn more about MigrationWiz, visit

Share this Post: